The PSM Program in Biotechnology is advised by panels that bring diverse expertise of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries as well as professional educators.
External Advisory Board
- Karen Bernstein, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, BioCentury Publications.
- Eric Furfine, President of Research and Development, Eleven Biotherapeutics.
- Rachel Meyers, Senior Director of RNAi Lead Development, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
- Larry Samuels, Senior Director, Medical Affairs, Pfizer, Inc.
Internal Advisory Board
- Elana Givens, Assistant Dean of Career Services, International Business School.
- Lizbeth Hedstrom, Professor of Biology.
- Melissa Kosinski-Collins, Assistant Professor of Biology.
- Susan Lovett, Professor of Biology. Assistant Program Director.
- Greg Petsko, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Chemistry, co-founder ArQule.
- Neil Simister, Associate Professor of Biology, Program Director, co-founder Syntonix Pharmaceuticals.
- Judith Tsipis, Professor of Biology. Director, Genetic Counseling Program.
- Larry Wangh, Professor of Biology.